Towne Plumbing

Leave a comment

October 18, 2012 by Frankly, My Dear...

Leaky faucet? Toilet making weird noise? Call Towne Plumbing. Pipes rattle? Need a new bathroom? Moving the kitchen sink? Call Towne Plumbing. New build? Renovating and old home? Call Towne Plumbing. General contractor? Maintenance manager of an apartment complex? Need a Master Plumber? Call Towne Plumbing. Towne Plumbing is serving the Grand Traverse region and open for YOUR business. Contact us for your plumbing needs. Please call Dave (231)-313-2274 for your free consultation. If you have a basic plumbing question simply ask it in the comment section. (Please allow a few days to respond. We spend more time plumbing than on the Internet.)


Towne Plumbing

David Towne



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Recent Posts

%d bloggers like this: